eCheck casinos have gradually gained popularity over the years in the online gambling world. Also referred to as electronic checks, this type of payment method allows players to make deposits securely and safely. Aussie players can easily use eCheck deposit casinos.
When you use online casino pay with eCheck, you will notice that the process is similar to the way you would when using the traditional Check. The bank will require some personal information such as your account number, your name and the amount you wish to deposit. If you are considering using this option, keep reading this guide.
Online Casinos That Accept eCheck
New eCheck Casinos
Aussie players have things easier now that they can use eCheck as a payment option. Casinos that accept this option are very convenient. When used alongside other popular options, you will yield a lot of results. Using this option offers tremendous peace of mind. eCheck casinos work similarly to instant bank transfers. However, this is virtual.
You are essentially using a virtual chequebook. All you need to use this option is your device to store the book, as well as a good internet connection. The great thing about eCheck casinos is that you will not be charged any fees especially if you have AUD in your bank account.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Using eCheck
Similar to any other casino payment option, there are advantages and disadvantages of using eCheck. The most prominent pro is that using eCheck is very easy. If you are already familiar with paper checks, this will be a breeze for you. The only factor you need to consider when you use this option is that your bank supports this feature. Below, we take a look at the pros and cons of using eCheck:
- Using this option is practical and easy to use. There are no lengthy bank processes involved.
- Every transaction you make is done online. All that will be required from you is your personal information.
- With some banking methods, the transactions take longer to reflect, but eChecks are different. The transaction reflects fast and you will be able to wager your favourite games.
- You do not need to register to start using eCheck at an online casino.
- Casinos that accept eCheck allow players to make deposits and withdraw winnings.
- There is a wide range of casinos that accept eChecks.
- You will need to provide the bank with your banking details during the transactions. Therefore, you need to have a bank account.
- Some banks do not offer any eCheck services.
How to Make a Deposit
This option is amongst one of the clearest and straightforward. There is not much that goes into making a deposit at your favourite eCheck casino. All that is required is that you have a bank account. You can make a deposit using your smartphone from anywhere at any time.
Here are a few easy steps on how to make a deposit at eCheck casinos:
- Firstly, you will need to decide on a casino that best suits your preferences. Then, head on to the cashier and click on the eCheck option.
- Once you complete the first step you will have to input your personal information. This includes the name of your bank, the bank routing number, as well as your account number.
- Input the amount you wish to deposit and ensure that it meets the required minimum.
- At this stage, you will have to confirm the funds issued from your bank account once the casino contacts your bank.
- Now the bank will send an eCheck to the casino. You will see the amount you deposited.
- Within 1-3 business days, the funds will appear in your casino account balance.
Withdrawing eCheck Casino Online
Similar to making a deposit, withdrawing funds at an eCheck casino is just as simple. So now that you have enjoyed your favourite games, lady luck was on your side and you managed to win yourself some funds, it is time to withdraw. Here are a few steps on how you can do this:
- First, you have to visit the cashier and click on withdrawals. You need to pay attention to the casino wagering requirements.
- Select eCheck as your payment option and state the amount you wish to transfer. The casino will require that you add a few details about your bank the first time.
- Now you will be required to verify your details. Make sure you have provided the casino with the correct information, and that you meet the requirements.
- Lastly, the funds will be transferred directly to your bank account. Depending on how long the casino and the bank process your request, your funds will get to you. Usually, it takes the casino between 1 to 3 business days.
Making Transactions at Instant eCheck Casinos
As we have mentioned above, it is easy to make transactions using eCheck. Additionally, there are numerous casinos that use this option when gambling. This option is perfect for players who do not want to use their credit cards. If you do not have a credit card, you do not have to worry about using this option.
To ensure security, eCheck casinos use measures such as digital fingerprints as well as facial recognition. Moreover, you can make a direct payment between the casino and the bank. Banks use a check verification network to further ensure that your funds are protected. Payments are processed easily and quickly. When you gamble at casinos in Australia, you notice that most of the sites use a vast range of banking options. Therefore, you will not struggle to find a top-notch site that accepts eChecks. Moreover, eChecks are the cheapest deposit option. Typically, a payment will cost anything between $0.50 and $1.50.