Live dealer casinos offer players the same experience as a land-based casino while at the comfort of their homes. Live casino games work by streaming video using your device. Players are able to communicate with a real dealer as well as other players. Aussie players can experience the best of both worlds when they gamble at live casinos.
You can expect to play at a real table with real tables via video streamed in HD. In addition to this, you can claim real money bonuses, enjoy high-quality games that are produced by the best casino developers in Australia. Keep reading this guide to know more about live casino websites.
Top Live Dealer Casino Sites
What are Live Dealer Casinos?
Live dealer casinos are gambling sites that offer a real live dealer that hosts the game. This type of game is played using the internet from the comfort of your home. The experience at a live casino is pretty much the same as a land-based casino. The fact that players are able to interact and get the same experience as brick-and-mortar is the reason these sites are popular.
Live casinos function in a similar way as regular online casinos. If you are already familiar with the workings of an online casino, you will not struggle to get the hang of live casinos. The interface of a live casino looks the same as an online casino. When you place bets, you simply press buttons in the same way. The major difference between online and live casinos is that at a live dealer casino there is a “real” dealer that is in control of the game.
How to Play Live Dealer Games
As we have already mentioned, a live dealer casino works similar to land-based or online casinos. The same can be said with the games. Live dealer games are simple and really easy to play. Once you start playing, you will be ready to get the hang of it in a matter of seconds. Here are a few steps you should follow to start playing:
- Firstly, you need to sign up to one of the online casinos we feature in this guide. You will be able to claim your bonuses as well.
- At this point, you should be able to make your initial deposit using secure and safe banking options.
- You should go ahead and click on the live dealer area of the casino and choose the live game of your choice.
- Make sure you study the rules and become familiar with the layout of the game screen before you can start playing for real money.
- Now, you can follow the dealer’s instructions and you can enjoy the initial round of the live dealer game.
How We Review Live Dealer Casino
When we review the best live dealer casinos, we ensure that we check for the most important features. Our team spends hours checking at the best live casinos that will suit Aussie players. We place the sites under a strict process. Below, we share some of the factors we take into account:
- Safety and Security: when we rate live casinos, the first thing we check is the security of the site. All the casinos are tried and tested.
- Games variety: the best live casino ensures that they offer a wide range of live table games. Players can enjoy games such as live blackjack, live roulette and live baccarat.
- Mobile compatibility: the best live casinos should offer a secure, bug-free and high-quality gaming experience.
- Fast Payouts: the payouts at top casinos are fast and efficient. Players should be able to withdraw winnings and fund their account with ease.
- Customer support: before we recommend a casino, we first try different channels to reach them. The casino’s speedy response is also something we take into account.
Best Live Dealer Casino Games
Live dealer casino games come with both advantages and disadvantages. The majority of all the popular games can be enjoyed as live games. A major disadvantage is that the games are played at the pace that the dealer dictates. Another issue is that not all games are available at live casino sites.
With some of the cons come pros and those outweigh the negative. For instance, live dealer casinos are a great bridge for gamblers who are not comfortable playing web casino games. Additionally, live casinos allow players to engage with one another without leaving the comfort of their home. You also get to enjoy the perks of a land-based casino without having to physically leave your home.
Live Casino Providers Australia
The live casino game developers are just as important as the games themselves. These companies that develop the games make sure they outdo themselves. Our experts want to make sure that Aussie players find casinos that are powered by the very best software developers. We have decided to select the top 3 casino software developers that power casino sites in Australia:
- Evolution Gaming: Evolution Gaming is one of the very best software providers in the market. This company is well known for offering live dealer games as well as normal casino games. Evolution Gaming has won an award for the Best Live Casino game for seven years. Some of the live games produced by this company include live blackjack, live roulette, live baccarat and live Texas Hold’em to list a few.
- Vivo Gaming: Vivo Gaming is known for producing top-notch solutions which includes live games. This live dealer software developer also produces games for land-based and online casinos. At the moment they employ over 50 people. Vivo Gaming produces games such as roulette, blackjack, slots and video poker.
- LuckyStreak: this live dealer game software provider offers RNG games like pokies, video poker and card games. Not only does this developer produce games for online casinos, it also produces games for brick-and-mortar sites. Casinos in Australia offer games produced by this gaming provider.
Top Australian Live Dealer Casino Games
The selection of live dealer games is not as extensive as online games. This is mainly due to the fact that it is much more expensive to operate live casinos. In most cases, you will find the most popular table games at a live casino. Let’s take a look at some of the games you can play at Aussie live dealer casinos:
- Live Baccarat: this is the least popular live game you will find at casinos. There are three main versions of baccarat that are available at live casinos. So, we recommend that whenever you decide to play baccarat at a live casino, you should be specific about the game you want to play.
- Live Poker: you can decide if you want to play poker against the dealer or the player. Live poker has a number of variations that Aussie players can enjoy. Make sure you fully understand the rules and are comfortable playing the game.
- Live Blackjack: this is one of the more popular live casino games. The objective of the game is to get a hand that is as close as possible to 21. When you play blackjack live, you will use real decks of cards. Players will see the cards being shuffled by the dealer between rounds.
- Live Roulette: this is another popular live game. Not only is roulette popular at land-based casinos, but it is also one of the most played at live sites. You can enjoy French, American and European live roulette games.
Live Dealer Casinos FAQs
There are a number of table games that you find at live dealer casinos in Australia. Although there is not a lot, however, you can play games such as baccarat, roulette, Caribbean stud and blackjack. At most casinos, there are new table games added regularly.
No, you cannot play live dealer casino games. However, these games are not available everywhere. Some casinos do have free games before you can play for real money.
No, you will be pleased to know that live games are not rigged. The games at the casinos we feature in our guide are audited. They are licensed and regulated to ensure safety.
Live dealer casinos are located across the globe. The leading provider, Evolution Gaming is based in Latvia, Canada and Malta. Another popular provider is PlayTech with a studio in Lavita and Riga.
Yes, you can play top live dealer games for real money. But first you need to try the games for free first before you can start playing for real money. You can sign up at the casinos we feature in this guide and play for real cash.
Yes, the casinos in this guide accept a number of payment options including Bitcoin. Before you start making a deposit make sure they have an option for you to withdraw your winnings.
You would typically need a fast and reliable internet connection to play live casino games. Therefore, you would have to use Fibre or ADSL in order to stream the video. If you opt to play on mobile, you will be fine with using 4G.